Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove


Have you ever heard about the newest revolution from Sigma Beauty?
Nowadays, Sigma Beauty has launched their newest product Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Gloves.
So they created a gloves with 6 engineered texture that has been designed to make you easier cleaning all of your brushes like eye brushes, or face brushes..


This gloves were designed to wash, refine and shape your brushes.. So you only need 1 gloves to clean your brushes.. So easy, isn't it?






Product Information

What: Sigma Spa™ Brush Cleaning Glove
Cost: $39
Collection Status: Permanent. Available now on sigmabeauty.com
Features & Benefits: Unique textures for efficient brush cleaning. Constructed with high-grade silicone for durability and a microfiber inner-glove for added comfort. New patented method of brush cleaning for minimizing the time spent washing your brushes. 

Do you wonder how it works? let see the video that I found in Sigma Beauty page ^^


So.. How do you think? I think this is a great revolution.. Sometimes I got lazy to clean my brush because I need to prepare much stuff :3

If you interest you can buy it here..
If you have tried it.. tell me your experience with it ^^

Thank you for reading 
Have a blessed Tuesday 

9 lovers:

  1. Super cute but the price point is ridiculous. I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so kawaiii~ >_<
    But expensive enough... o_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and really like it. It is a tad expensive though. I reviewed it and alot of the feedback is about the price. I happen to find it very useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brittney : me too ^^

    anonymous : yes it's quite pricey I think

    dewie: iya kan jeng, lucu banget.. ada pink nya juga >.<

    devi : yes.. unfortunately too pricey :(

    niki : wow.. share me your review please :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like something I would totally use, but not for the price :( maybe someday I'll find something similar at a lower price point, because it does look really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is such a great idea but the price is just so high!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly! I think the same way!
    I've found this blog searching for talks about that! this price is a little abusive, unfortunately!
    it's a great idea and i would surely buy one if it was cheaper!
    $39?? Not worth it...!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips