Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pink Gold Etude House Nail Polish : NOTD + review

etude house nail polish review, dear my blooming nails #4 review, dear my party nails #PBE101 review, simple manicure, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com
I love wearing nail polish especially the pink and gold one..
Pink nail polish give me more girly looks, and gold give me more elegant looks 
So I try to combine them.. :D
I use nail polish from Etude House, which is my favorite nail polish currently..

I just did a simple nail manicure.. So I'm pretty sure you could make this too with your favorite color ^^

etude house nail polish review, dear my blooming nails #4 review, dear my party nails #PBE101 review, simple manicure, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

I use Dear my blooming nails #4 as the base color and then I add Dear my party nail #PBE101 to give the Gold effect.. 
Supper simple but I love it !! ^^

Now I will talk about the polish, because I never review it before..

etude house nail polish review, dear my blooming nails #4 review, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com
Dear my blooming nails #4


I bought this few months ago, actually I bought this for my mommy, but I use it too.. haha  :p
I love the color and the packaging.. 

etude house nail polish review, dear my blooming nails #4 review, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com
See the pretty carriage and the crown?? super sweet >.<

etude house nail polish review, dear my blooming nails #4 review, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

The concentrated is so thick.. I advice you not to use too much on each layer.. Better you use it sheer but in two layers.. It will give you more fast drying and better result.. Believe me ;)
And you must make sure that the first layer is already completely dry before you apply another layer.. or you will ruin your manicure.. 

Score : 9/10


etude house nail polish review, dear my party nails #PBE101 review, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com
The polish looks so elegant >.<




etude house nail polish review, dear my party nails #PBE101 review, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com
It has the same packaging with the blooming nails.. It has crown and carriage but only embossed.. so you must see it more closer :)


etude house nail polish review, dear my party nails #PBE101 review, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com
see the sparkles? :D

Actually this is just like a top coat but have some gold sparkles.. You can use it alone, or combine it with another color, like I did :)

I'm super in love with this polish.. 
It's really fast to dry :D
But like another glitter nail polish, it need more effort to remove it.. :(


Score : 9.5/10 
Almost Perfect !!

Have you try Etude House nail polish?
See you on my next post.. :)
Hope you enjoy it..
Have a nice day.. xoxo 








14 lovers:

  1. huah bagus banget warnanya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang gold kereeenn, mau coba aah

    http://wind-atree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. shasha : Iya ce.. my fav ^^

    winda & quinn :: haha iyaa simple tapi keren >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute! I love it~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you the review and te NOTD, Rossy!( ^ω^)ノ
    I really liked the combination you've done on your nails, it looks very cuuute! I love Etude House and I have 5 nail polish from them (a prize from a giveaway I won), but I practically never use nail polish u___u
    Hope you are all right and having a nice day!(n__n)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I invite you to take part in the giveaway! Jewelry gift!
    tini-tani GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nana :: Thank you.. I love it too haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danitza :: Yey.. Thank you for dropping by too ^^
    Thak you so~~~ much.. It's really simple to made.. Wow.. lucky you.. >.<
    Made some review of it.. I really want to see some review of Etude House :D

    Have a nice day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. tini :: thank you for the invitation,, will check it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yang pink gold nya bagus banget sisss!! Bikin mupeng >w<

    btw,new follower here ^^ mind to follow me back?
    chocolatestrawberrylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha iyaa.. cantikk.. aku paling suka sama warna gold nya.. ^^♥
    Pink nya juga cantik :D

    Thank you udah komen... ^^
    sudah aku follow yah.. ♥~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this so much! You have such adorable taste in things. Xx

    http://carolinaelizafashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like a gold when it is used in the cosmetics...
    Oro Gold Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips